Pet Oncology in Peoria Area
Cancer therapy is the main emphasis of oncology. Chemotherapy is the most typical kind of treatment used in veterinary medicine, however, radiation therapy and immunotherapy are also possible. The goal for patients with veterinary cancer is to continue living as normally as possible.
At PAVGCC (part of the Peoria Area Veterinary Group), we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to pets and their families in a caring and healing environment. Our mission is to empower pet families by providing knowledge and education on the behavior, diagnosis, and treatment of cancers. Through compassion and service, we help families make the best decision for their pets with cancer while striving to achieve the longest, high-quality life possible.
PAVGCC includes a group of highly specialized, trained consulting veterinarians in the field of medical oncology who can recommend and provide the best treatment options available for pets in need of cancer therapy, close to home. At PAVGCC, we understand that pets are important members of our client’s families. Our focus is on creating an empathetic environment where clients and patients feel safe and comfortable making decisions about the care they receive.
How Do You Know if Your Pet Should See an Oncologist?
Early consultations with oncologists often saves clients’ money and increases their pets’ chances of a good treatment outcome. At PAVGCC, we help you:
- Understand the big picture about your pets’ diagnosis.
- Avoid unnecessary or repeated diagnostic tests.
- Prioritize diagnostic and treatment options so you can use their financial resources wisely.
- Teach you about your pets’ prognosis so you can set realistic goals.
- Develop appropriate treatment plans and coordinate efforts with you and your veterinarian.
- Find clinical trials, if available.
Our Veterinary Services
Pet Avian & Exotics
Pet Surgical Services
Pet Laser Therapy
Pet Tonovet Services