At PAVGCC (part of the Peoria Area Veterinary Group), we are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to pets and their families in a caring and healing environment. Our mission is to empower pet families by providing knowledge and education on the behavior, diagnosis and treatment of cancers. Through compassion and service, we help families make the best decision for their pet with cancer while striving to achieve the longest, high quality life possible.
PAVGCC includes a group of highly specialized, trained consulting veterinarians in the field of medical oncology who are able to recommend and provide the best treatment options available for pets in need of cancer therapy, close to home. At PAVGCC, we understand that pets are an important member of our clients’ families. Our focus is on creating an empathetic environment where clients and patients feel safe and comfortable making decisions about the care they receive. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the utmost care and attention to the needs of you and your pet.
How Do You Know if Your Pet Should See an Oncologist?
Early consultations with oncologists often saves clients’ money and increases their pets’ chances of a good treatment outcome. At PAVGCC, we help you:
- Understand the big picture about your pets’ diagnosis.
- Avoid unnecessary or repeated diagnostic tests.
- Prioritize diagnostic and treatment options so you can use their financial resources wisely.
- Teach you about your pets’ prognosis so you can set realistic goals.
- Develop appropriate treatment plans and coordinate efforts with you and your veterinarian.
- Find clinical trials, if available.