If your pet is not becoming to you, you should be coming to us!
Grooming Services are available every week Tuesday – Saturday by appointment
Drop off time: 7:30am – 8:00am
Pick up time: A pickup time will be scheduled when your pet is dropped off for grooming. The pickup times start at 1:30 p.m. depending on your pet and the grooming schedule. Arrangements must be made in advance if you would like to pick up your pet sooner.
Precious Pets Grooming is now available at two of our convenient locations in Chillicothe and Peoria!
About our grooming services:
All clients receive a base price quote for their pet, which is dependent on the breed, disposition, and condition of your pet’s coat. Additional fees may apply but our groomers will call and notify you before the groom in those rare cases.
While being groomed, our groomers are trained to observe any health-related problems including, but not limited to, ear infections, abnormal growths, wounds, and flea or tick infestations. If they see any issues of concern that may require the doctor’s attention we will call to have any medical care authorized over the phone. All patients will be given a report card to go home with any of the doctors finding and notes.
Additional grooming services available upon request:
- Nail Painting
- Teeth brushing
- Nail Dremmeling
- Application of flea and tick preventative
Veterinary services are also available during your pets’ grooming visit per your request.
Why choose Precious Pets Grooming for your pet’s grooming needs?
- 20+ years of experience!
- Temperature controlled to keep your pet comfortable no matter what the weather
- Each cage and run is cleaned and sanitized after every pet and kept clean throughout the day.
- You can rest assured that your pet will remain safe while in our care.
- We offer various accommodations from small cages to large runs to meet the needs of your pet.
- Your pet is given lengthy leash walks during their stay.
- We spend one on one time with your pet to make them feel more at home. We are trained to observe any health-related problems and will report any findings to you at discharge or alert you right away if necessary.
- There is always a veterinarian on site during regular business hours and on call to ensure that your pet receives medical attention should the need arise.
- Toys and treats are welcome! To make your pet feel more at ease during the grooming process, we welcome any comfort items from home. Please mark all belongings with your pets’ name and your last name. This will help prevent the loss of your pets’ items. Please keep in mind that some pets tend to chew on things when in distress. Please do not send toys or bedding that has significant value.
Requirements for our guests safety:
To prevent the spread of infectious diseases, we require that all pets staying in our facilities be current on the following vaccinations.
Dogs must be current on rabies, canine distemper, adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza, leptospirosis, parvovirus, H3N8 and H3N2 Canine Influenza, and Bordetella. (We highly recommend giving the bordetella vaccine no less than 2 weeks prior to appointment for maximum immunity)
Cats must be current on rabies, feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and chlamydia.
If your pet is not current on the above vaccinations, we recommend seeing our veterinarian and receiving vaccinations no less than 2 weeks prior to your pet’s stay to maximize the immunity of your pet. We can update your pet’s vaccinations upon check-in if you are unable to visit us earlier.
In the event that your pet is found to have fleas, ticks or intestinal parasites, we will automatically treat your pet during his or her stay with us. This will keep your pet and all our other guests healthy, happy and parasite free.