How Do You Know if Your Pet Should See an Oncologist?
Early consultations with oncologists often saves clients’ money and increases their pets’ chances of a good treatment outcome. At PAVGCC, we help you:
- Understand the big picture about your pets’ diagnosis.
- Avoid unnecessary or repeated diagnostic tests.
- Prioritize diagnostic and treatment options so you can use their ﬁnancial resources wisely.
- Teach you about your pets’ prognosis so you can set realistic goals.
- Develop appropriate treatment plans and coordinate efforts with you and your veterinarian.
- Find clinical trials, if available
At PAVGCC, we are skilled at listening to our clients’ goals in order to help them make the best decision for their particular situation. If treatment is desired, we help assure that chemotherapy, surgery, radiation therapy and/or immunotherapy is utilized in the safest and most beneﬁcial way to help their pets. If speciﬁc treatment is not desired, we help our clients keep their pet comfortable and prepared for the future.