Farewell Tiffany!

By December 23, 2015Uncategorized

Beginning as a Customer Care Representative, Tiffany Fleming has been with Peoria Area Veterinary Group for nearly 14 years.  During that tenure Tiffany filled in at every single position (with the exception of D.V.M) PAVG has at one point or another, always with a smile and positive attitude.  Her hard work and dedication has been infectious, and made her the ideal Corporate Administrator.  A passion for continued learning came to fruition when she achieved her Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Leadership from Greenville College.  Loved by every member of the staff at all of our locations, we wish Tiffany and her amazing family nothing but the best as she begins the next chapter of her life.

Comment below to wish Tiffany well as she takes her next step!

Author chillicothe

More posts by chillicothe

Join the discussion 7 Comments

• Ashley says:

You are such an amazing person. I wish you nothing but the best! I will miss you so very much. Love you! ~Ashley

• Ryan says:

Can’t say enough about what you have meant to everyone here at PAVG. You will be sorely missed. Wish you nothing but complete happiness in all your future endeavors!

• John Calhoun says:

You will be missed!

Your presence has meant so much to all of us in the PAVG family. We appreciate all you have done and I’ll be forever grateful for everything you’ve done. Your leadership ran deep in our group and the benefits will live on for a long, long time. I know you will succeed in this next venture and I look forward to watching it happen. There is no limit to what you can accomplish and you will live on with us in our PAVG family for many, many years to come.

Thanks for everything and I sure hope we stay in contact.

You will be missed!

• Suzanne says:

Thank you for everything you have done and accomplished at PAVG over the last 14 years! I’m sure the next chapter of your life will bring you fulfillment and happiness!!! I will miss you soooo much!!!

• Vicki says:

I am so excited for you and this new chapter of your life! I will miss you! Keep in mind just how proud your Mom is of you! All the best for you, the girls, and Ed.

• Krupali says:

So happy for you but will the opportunity to work more with you! Wish you all the happiness and success as you move on to your future endeavor!!!

• Tammi says:

Tiffany, I can’t say in words how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. I wish you the very best at this next step in your life but please don’t be a stranger to us and keep in touch. We love you and you will be missed severely.
    Tammi Burton